Ten Reasons InsideCollegeHockey.Com Folded
• Maintaining simultaneous bias against 59 Division I teams threatened to cause a rip in the space-time continuum.
• Got in trouble with Apple lawyers when we said we launched in 1976 in Steve Jobs’ garage.
• In retrospect, we shouldn’t have funneled all our money into the Ryan Lochte speaking tour.
• Recent readers surveys show fans eschewed thoughtful, passionate writing about teams, players, and issues in favor of stories about Honey Boo Boo’s recipe for “sketti.”
• Joe Gladziszewski’s side project, AgainstAllThingsJessMyersLikes.com, takes up way too much of his time. (Gladdy: “My Rams!”)
• We’re still waiting for our cut of hockey-related revenue.
• We let it walk halfway across the University of North Dakota campus on a sub-zero winter night.
• Our work was so good, its excellence couldn’t be captured by binary code.
• We couldn’t figure out how to get from Grand Rapids, Mich. to Rochester, N.Y. in less than 30 seconds.
• No more napkin jokes about UNH national titles after they won the … HA! Like that would ever happen.
If you can’t cover the Sioux, why cover college hockey at all?
Who are the Sioux? I know of no college hockey team that goes by that moniker.
I feel like I must be missing something… why would you need to get from Grand Rapids to Rochester in 30 seconds?